The UAB Blazers (13-7, 4-5 C-USA) take on the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (11-9, 4-5 C-USA) at the C-USA Bartow Arena starting from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. Thursday, Eastern European Time, January 26, 2023. In this article, we will take a closer look at the odds and lines for UAB vs. Louisiana Tech surrounds this competition.
There are currently no lineups for games between the Blazers and the Bulldogs.
UAB is 8-12-0 against distribution this season, compared to Louisiana Tech's ATS record of 10-8-0. UAB is 3-7 in their last 10 contests and 5-5 overall, while Louisiana Tech is 6-4 against differential and 5-5 overall.
Ahead of Thursday's college basketball game, get ready for this game with everything you need to know.
Let's make this interesting. Place legal online sports betting in New Jersey and Colorado with Tipco Sportsbook, the recognized leader in sports betting. Get ready, Iowa, Tipco is coming to your state soon! New offer for clients. deposit $10 or more, get $100 in instant betting credits. 21+, see Tipico.com terms and conditions. Place your bet now!
UAB vs Predictions Louisiana Tech
UAB 80, Louisiana Tech 70
- UAB is 8-12-0 ATS this season.
- Louisiana Tech posted a 10-8-0 record against distribution this year.
- The Blazers are averaging 83.5 points per game, 14.2 more than the Bulldogs (69.3 points).
- UAB has an 8-11 spread record and a 13-6 overall record, scoring over 69.3 points.
- When Louisiana Tech is down by less than 83.5 points, it's 10-6 against the differential and 11-7 overall.
- The Bulldogs are averaging 75.6 points per game, just 3.7 more than the Blazers' 71.9.
- Louisiana Tech is 7-4 against the spread and 10-3 overall, scoring over 71.9 points.
- UAB is 7-8 against the spread and 13-2 overall on a loss of less than 75.6 points.
Play. daily free sports races for pike and prizes. Play now!
players to watch
- Jordan Walker leads the team in both points (23.8) and assists (4.3) per game and has 2.5 rebounds. Defensively, he averaged 1.3 steals and 0.0 blocks.
- Eric Gaines averaged 4.6 assists, 3.3 rebounds and 12.6 points for the Blazers.
- Trey Jamison had a season-high 8.4 rebounds per game. He averaged 9.0 points and 0.7 assists on 58.1% shooting from the floor.
- Isaiah Crawford leads the Bulldogs in rebounding (4.7 per game) and averages 12.4 points and 2.3 assists. He also averaged 2.1 steals and 0.6 blocks.
- Keyston Willis is averaging 12.4 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game for the Bulldogs. He also had 0.8 steals and 0.2 blocks.
Bet online legally with a trusted partner, Tipco Sportsbook, our official sports betting partner in Colorado, New Jersey and soon Iowa. Place your bet now!
If you're looking for more sports betting options and tips, access all of our content on SportsbookWire.com and BetFTW . Please play responsibly.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like on Facebook.
Gannett can generate revenue from Tipico by referring visitors to betting services. Tipico has no influence, nor does it have any income dependent on or in any way associated with editorial or news coverage. Visit Tipico.com for terms and conditions. Problem gambling is only for persons over 21 years of age. Call 1-800-GAMBLER (New Jersey), 1-800-522-4700 (Colorado), 1-800-BETS-OFF (Italy).